Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Continue

Continue in the things that concern Him;
He will continue to take care of the things that concern you.
Continue to give Him all that is yours;
He will continue to give you all that is His.
Continue to wait upon Him;
He will continue to be faithful to you.
Continue to seek His highest;
He will continue to give you His best."

-Roy Lessin

Obey me, and I will be your God, and you will be my people. Do everything as I say, and all will be well!" Jeremiah 7:23 NLT

These are some thoughts I have been trying to keep in mind and close to my heart when things don't go as I had planned. When my fears and disappointment want to overwhelm me I know that I have a loving and faithful God who knows best.

1 comment:

michael and abby said...

amen sister, amen.
love to you.
a