Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend with the family


I just spent a great time in Yuma for the Thanksgiving holiday. The night before I spent it at Mom's and was busy trying out some new recipes (from the Pioneer Woman) to share. I made her Nantucket Cranberry Pie and her Green Bean Casserole. Both turned out delicious. Thanks for inspiring me Ree!

Didn't get much sleep that night because for some strange reason the smoke alarm kept going off. We were up and off bright and early to make the drive to Yuma. All the food we shared together was wonderful. Greg made an amazing ham and a few other side dishes too. I am very thankful for my family and how each one of them is a blessing to my life. The rest of the weekend was spent eating great food, wine, cheese, reminiscing about our trip through pictures and setting up the Christmas tree.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

No comments: