Saturday, March 13, 2010

To Do Lists & Flowers...
I have a friend who is a very organized "list person". I admire M's lists and organizational skills and sometimes wish I could be as good at it as she is. But honestly, I'm really not a "list person" although sometimes I do try (unsuccessfully I might add) to make a To Do List and try to check it off as I go. This past week I made one such list trying to get organized and get some things done that I have been putting off way to long. Well, I have to say that I only got two things checked off my list today. But who could resist staying indoors and "to doing" when these beautiful flowers and sunshine were calling my name! So I grabbed my camera and wandered about happily taking lots of pictures. Here are some of the many colorful flowers that are currently blooming in the yard. Makes me so thankful to our wonderful Creator! As for the list? Tomorrow is another day and I can work at checking one or two more things off.

No comments: