Thursday, March 04, 2010

An Emotional Week
I think that in the past week I've experienced the whole possible range of emotions from extreme happiness enjoying a surprise visit of a friend to stressing over all that has to be done at work to being sad about the outcome of other things. It's in times like these that my sister always reminds me to stop and think of things that I am thankful for. A great way to put things back into perspective is to think about all the blessings God has given me. I am so thankful for His provision and for my friends and family who love me. And who could not help but smile and be happy when a little ray of sunshine like baby Kate comes around to visit. Today was a great day to eat outside and enjoy her cute little antics and hear her say "Hello!".

No comments: