Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring is here! ( I think)
Yesterday was the first day of Spring and it was a beautiful day! The high was a lovely 78 degrees and I spent lots of time outside enjoying it. So as I was getting ready for church this morning I was excited to wear a springy dress and sandals. Yes! Maybe I can finally put the boots away and start wearing sandals again. Once I got off the hill though I started to doubt my choice of dress... maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. The closer I drove to church the dimmer it looked. There's something about the typography of La Mirada that sometimes covers it in fog when everywhere else it's clear. Eventually the fog did clear up! The plan for Grace Group today was more relaxed. I made veggie kabobs for the barbecue. We had a great time together.
So a day the begin like this...

...ended like this! Beautiful.

1 comment:

Gypmar said...

Those are some good-lookin' kebabs!