Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Christmas time is here..." and a fun busy time it has been. Last Thursday I attended the BBW Christmas tea with some of the ladies from work. They had a local dance troupe come in and perform some Christmas songs. Friday after work I was on the road to Yuma for the weekend. Alyssa, Josh and my friend Frank were all performing in the Ballet Yuma's Nutcracker. Saturday morning I helped Donna with costumes and dress rehearsal. It's incredible how much preparation, organization and hard work goes into putting on a show. Later that evening I was able to watch and enjoy the wonderful show. You all did wonderful and are so talented! See lots of pictures of the weekend by clicking here! I spent a couple of great evenings around the fireplace with family eating and talking until very late. Sunday morning Frank and I went to church together. Pastor Sam had a thought provoking message about angels. After church I got back on the road for the long drive back home. After a quick lunch stop in El Centro to see the kids and enjoy an In-n-Out burger, I made it back in time to go to my church's Christmas celebration "Come Let Us Adore Him". It was an inspiring night of lessons and carols and new songs. I am so amazed by the wonderful talent of all of them!

No comments: