Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Christmas Tea With Friends Today I invited the ladies from work for a Christmas tea at my place. I had so much fun preparing everything, decorating and setting the table. On the menu were scones, cucumber sandwiches, sun dried tomato pesto chicken mini pitas, prosciutto & asparagus sandwiches, checkerboard cookies, pumpkin bread and mini chocolate cups filled with lemon cloud. Mmmmm! We enjoyed a great time of friendship and fellowship.

Emily sent me these beautiful little placecard holders for Christmas. They were perfect for the occasion. Emily you are the best! Remember when we bought this teacup together on my last trip to Texas? Love you and miss you so much. It's nice to take time during all the busyness of the Christmas season to relax and enjoy the wonderful people God brings into your life. Click here to see more pics: Merry Christmas ladies!

No comments: