Monday, July 12, 2010

The thrill of victory...
That is what Spain felt on Sunday as they won the FIFA World Cup for the first time. The game was so close and both Netherlands and Spain fought hard but I think in the end the team that won was the one with the most "corazon".
Corazon... I tried to explain it to my friend David. It's the selfless struggle and desire to give it all you got from the heart. What is "corazon"? It was what Forlan gave every time he walked out onto the pitch and fought to the very last second. Never giving up. I'm really looking forward to visiting this Fall! ¡Que viva EspaƱa!
Speaking of traveling... Sunday night I did an airport run to LAX to drop Mom off. She will be spending some time with her family this summer. I shot this picture at LAX as I waited to exit the parking lot. Has anyone ever been to The Encounter? This is the strangest location for a restaurant.
And a notable moment on this Monday, July 12, 2010 was going from this...
to this...
and so the journey continues...

No comments: