Monday, May 17, 2010

Ladies Spring Tea at Grace
Saturday was our annual ladies tea at church. This year's theme was "Joy in the Journey". After months of planning it finally came together. We had fourteen hostesses and over one hundred ladies attended. So many different colors, themes, and beautiful tables! I had fun coming up with a variation on my blue dishes. This year I chose to use pink and blue. For the favors I baked and decorated tea cup shaped cookies and put them in a little bag with a beautifully wrapped chocolate. Marcia de la Haye was the special speaker and shared from her heart about her struggles and finding joy in the journey even through the trials. It was an encouraging message. I sat with Leny and Janis and enjoyed visiting with them. Both of these wonderful ladies used to be in my Grace Group and I miss them!

No comments: