Thursday, March 13, 2008

Daylight Savings Time
I am still trying to get used to the time change. Don't get me wrong... I love it that the days are "longer" in the afternoon when I get off work. Mornings though, are a different story. I am an early riser anyway but is it really suppose to be this dark? To illustrate my point I took this picture Sunday morning at 7:00 a.m. the day we changed time. I'll get adjusted soon enough (probably just in time to change it all back in October!).

So besides adjusting to the time change this week it has been relatively quiet at work enjoying a brief reprieve from Banner training. I've been busy writing reports and trying to do "my homework" and practice Banner on my own. Today, several of us met for a managers breakfast with President Corey. It was a time for getting to know us a little better, ask questions, and hear comments and suggestions. I am looking forward to seeing how the new leadership at Biola will influence the future.

No comments: