Saturday, February 24, 2007

Yesterday and today have been really beautiful sunny days. However, Thursday evening after work it was raining... but what's a little rain when you are on a mission to "workout", right? Yep, you guessed it. Desiree and I went ahead and did our running and jogging out on the track in the rain. It was actually really fun! We finished it off with some crunches. The rain was very "fine" and coming down softly. Next morning I woke up to a gorgeous sunny day and a nice view of snow up in the mountains. On my way to lunch as I was riding in a friend's car I tried to snap a picture of the mountains. It's not the greatest but you get the idea... (click on the picture to see it bigger)

1 comment:

jeric2003 said...

It was definitely a gorgeous day. I was so upset that I didn't have a camera to capture it!