Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Time flies by and I actually didn't realize how long it had been since I had posted something here. Life has been busy as usual at work, but that is a good thing. This past month has been a growing month. Growing in my faith and trust in the Lord. For the past month I have also been working out with Desiree with the goal of doing a Triathlon sprint in June. It's been great so far. Saturday was our first riding day. We went out early to Huntington Beach and rode for almost 2 hours. It was a beautiful day for riding. Here are five ingredients for success that have helped me in my training (thanks Dez):
1. PURPOSE: Know exactly what your goal is

2. PASSION: Having a burning desire to achieve it

3. PLANNING: Determine how you will go about achieving it

4. PERSPIRATION: Hard work following your plan to achieve it

5. PERSEVERANCE: Don't let anything get in the way of achieving it

No comments: