Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blog interrupted...

I have been struggling with keeping up with my blog since the end of last summer. I could blame a myriad of things for being the cause of my blog block but in all reality all the blame must be placed upon Facebook. I think of something to post and find it easier to just update my status... sad, I know. So today I am making a conscious effort to get back on the blogging saddle and keep it current. Ok, so I know that just a few people see this versus FB but regardless I will do it for me.

So here's to spending Sunday evening with a hot cup of tea, the logs in the fireplace crackling and Jude Law in The Holiday (2006). I'm actually trying hard not to think about my least favorite holiday of the year which is coming up in a few days... blech!

Here is one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite scenes the movie...

Amanda: "Who cut out all of those beautiful stars?" 
Sophie: "We did." 
Olivia
: "The three musketeers." 

No comments: