Saturday, March 05, 2011

My Favorite Store in Downtown Fullerton

A few years ago my sister Grace introduced me to a very cute and unique boutique called Roadkill and I have been hooked ever since. The store is in downtown Fullerton and has become one of my favorite places to shop for creative, unique and very pretty clothing and accessories. Last night when I dropped by the store this lovely blouse caught my eye. Look at the detail in the collar... so beautiful and dainty. And then I found a great dress on the sale rack. Here is a detail from the skirt. Love it! The also have great jewelry and accessories. So if you ever are in need of a cute gift for someone or something cute for yourself then this is the place! Last night was also the first anniversary of the Fullerton Art Walk so they has live music and a bakery food truck in front of the store. It all made for a fun evening.

No comments: