Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Thirteen years ago today...

A few days ago as I was in my office cleaning out a desk drawer I came across an old employee newsletter I had saved. What were you doing on Monday, December 1, 1997? I was starting my first day of work as a Data Entry Clerk at the Registrar's Office. It seems like a million year ago and then again it seems like only yesterday. It has been an interesting thirteen years going through the Y2K scare, transitioning to new online registrations methods, new software, new job positions, and then in the last two years to a new ERP system. I have made some lifelong friends and been through some good times and some rough times. I am truly blessed be part of this great office family!

2 comments:

g said...

wow! time flies!

David Seruyange said...

Congrats on being a Biola teenager.