Saturday, November 07, 2009

Another Busy Week...
This past week came and went in a flurry of work and busyness. Monday and Tuesday were spent at the annual PACRAO conference in Newport Beach. I realized just how blessed I am that I don't have a long freeway commute everyday and how wonderful the carpool lane really is. The two days were filled with seminar and workshops. This week was when I also had to get the cookies made and decorated for the Christmas Boutique. Each evening I worked on a little bit of the process. Monica and the kids arrived on Wednesday evening. Abby was great helping me decorate them. Thursday after work we finished packaging them all and delivered them. Phew! I felt the stress level lift! That evening David and Kristin came over for dinner right after arriving at LAX. We all had a great time eating and catching up.
We had roasted veggies, salad and arepas. Friday I had lunch with Monica and the kiddos at Margie's favorite restaurant, Chick-fil-A. That evening after work I helped out at the Christmas Boutique from 6-8. I was very happy that my purse organizers were a big hit.

No comments: