Sunday, January 06, 2008

12th Night Lozano Girls Christmas Party
For the last two years Grace and I have celebrated our annual Christmas party on the 12th day of Christmas (Epiphany). This morning I found a link that has some pretty good information about the 12 days of Christmas http://www.cresourcei.org/cy12days.html This year was our 9th annual get together. I was glad to be back at my place where there is plenty of room to celebrate with our friends. Grace, Jon and I worked on putting on quite a spread of yummy appetizers and a delicious meal. After dinner we handed out Christmas crackers (a traditional English party favor) and then we all donned our paper hats for a group picture. Happy New Year everyone and many blessings! More pictures here:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!! i had a blast and the food was YUM! prolly top yum for me was those cranberry pistacho cookies.