Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A couple of fun days with Mom. Yesterday after the cookie exchange I took off work to come back home and go with Mom to pick out my Christmas tree. We picked it out almost right away and loaded it up in the truck and brought it home. Sara and Grace came by for dinner and I finished decorating the tree around midnight. It looked so pretty! I missed not having a tree last year. Today I took a vacation day to spend time with Mom. After a slow relaxing start to the day we drove over to Fullerton to pick up Grace and then headed down to old town Orange. Ate lunch at Cafe Lucca's and then spent the afternoon browsing around the antique shops there. Got home around 4 and then it was time to decorate the cake for Graciela's wedding shower tomorrow. I really enjoyed making the cake and it turned out really pretty. Grace also baked some gingerbread cookies. It was really nice to spend time together!

No comments: