Sunday, November 25, 2007


A heart full of thanks on this Thanksgiving day!
I drove to Yuma, AZ again this year to spend Thanksgiving weekend with Donna, Greg and the kids. I stopped by El Centro first to pick up Mom and then we headed out bright and early Thursday morning. It was so fun to see the kids again. Alyssa and Joshua keep growing like weeds! Donna did all of the cooking and it was yummy good. Greg made an amazingly, delicious pumpkin dessert. Greg's mom, LaRue, joined us too. The kids and I had a fun time playing, making funny faces at the camera, and yes, even climbing up a tree! I am so thankful to have a wonderful family that I love dearly! Each one of them makes my life happier. Friday, we celebrated Donna's 43rd birthday. Alyssa, Josh and I got up early and made her some funny birthday cards then she opened up her gifts. We all helped put up the Christmas tree and decorations. It was a fun and blessed time together!

See all the Thanksgiving fun here: http://chiarapics.spaces.live.com/

No comments: