Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I had such a wonderful week with the family! Thankfully I was able to work half days and spend the rest of the time with them. Wednesday they met me here at Biola for lunch and then we took in a mini piano concert and then dropped Monica off at the salon. I took the kids to run a few errands and for some ice cream =) Thursday morning we dropped them off with Uncle Jon for the day so Grace, Monica and I could have a "girls day out" at Glen Ivy Spa. It was a beautiful and very relaxing day. The kids had a blast with Uncle Jon. He took them on a balloon ride and then to the Discovery Center.
Friday we planned a family get together and Colombian dinner. Donna, Greg & the kids came from AZ.
The cousins had a great time playing together for the first time. The food was delicious and I enjoyed having a "full house". The kids (especially Margie) enjoyed playing with Adam. I wish we all didn't live so far apart!

Margie and Adam doing the "monster" face!

To see more pics click on "Ruth's pics" link to the right

No comments: