Sunday, July 22, 2007

July 20, Lunch with the girls and dinner with the boys!
On Friday after we got off work around lunchtime, my friends from work took me out for lunch. We ended up at Cafe Veronese in Fullerton. They have a beautiful garden in the back where we enjoyed a wonderful lunch... Thanks!! Later that evening Grace, Jon and I went out to dinner in Newport Beach with Adam and his friends Tod and Nick. It was my first time to go to a revolving sushi restaurant. Food was great and so was the company =) Later we went to Adam's and hung out. I am so thankful to the Lord for bringing such wonderful friends in my life. That is truly the best gift I could ever get for my birthday! There are lots more pics on http://chiarapics.spaces.live.com/ look at the July 20 "Birthday with friends" album.


No comments: