1. Saturdays with Titus. Spending time watching airplanes land and take off, waiting for the train to come so we could wave at it and playing at the park were just some of the things we did.
2. Sweet Margie came to visit and we enjoyed a delicious lunch of Colombian treats
3. Spending a whole day showing Margie how to roll a pie crust and decorate cookies.
4. Showing Danielle how to make pomegranate jelly
5. A wonderful visit for Thanksgiving with the Cosentino's!
7. Three days of lovely snow flurries that turned the yard into a Christmas postcard!
8. Catching snowflakes on your tongue...
9. Safe flight to and from the East coast.
10. Celebrating 15 years at my office during the Service Awards Luncheon this week!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!