Saturday, January 30, 2010

It has been a busy week and a half.
Is it really the end of January already? After all the rain we have been enjoying some wonderful sunny weather. The mountains all around are covered in snow and very beautiful to look at and the sunrises and sunsets have been spectacular.

At work we are busy getting ready for a new semester which starts on Monday. We threw a welcome party for my new boss Ken and also celebrated the office January birthdays. This afternoon my friend Terri and I drove to Laverne for David Newkirk's welcome home party. God has truly performed a miracle in his life as he continues to recover and get stronger everyday. Click here to read all about his journey. God is good!

1 comment:

Gypmar said...

I hope you get notifications of your comments, because I have to tell you that the picture of you on this post is absolutely gorgeous!