Monday, April 16, 2007

Can't wait for summer to get here! This weekend was a preview of what I enjoy so much during the summer months. The weather was nice and sunny and the beach was beautiful. Friday after work Abby, Michael & I headed down to Huntington Beach. We met up with the Henigmans and had a cookout/bonfire. It was fun to play with the kids (throw a football for the first time in my life!). We roasted hotdogs and made smores and just enjoyed sitting around the fire playing word games (ask me about the "dogphins"!) and enjoying each others company. The next morning I headed down there again to hang out with Abby and watch Michael play volleyball. Rob joined us and we had a great time talking and hanging out...it made for a very fun day. You can see lots more beach pictures here: http://chiarapics.spaces.live.com/

No comments: