Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer is here! This was the view from my dining room window Saturday morning. It's not just that Saturday was officially the first day of summer but summer temperatures also arrived with a bang! Friday as I was driving to Yorba Linda the outdoor temperature gauge read 107 degrees. Saturday dawned bright and sunny. I headed down to visit a friend in Dana Point and spend the day at the beach. It was beautiful and so relaxing! It was a day to de-stress, recharge my batteries and rest. Afterward we went to a sushi restaurant for dinner and actually ran into "President Palmer" from the TV show "24" who was also having dinner there. Sunday was church and then trying to stay as cool as possible indoors. I can't complain... I love the warm, sunny weather! Here is a shot of the pier at San Clemente at the end of the day.

No comments: